Parameno Health Services, LLC
Last updated August 2, 2021
2. Registration. Upon registration, you agree to provide current, accurate, and complete information required to register with the Website and at other points as may be required in the course of using the Website ("Registration Data"). You must have a valid email address to become a registered user of the Website. Further, you agree to maintain and update your Registration Data as required to keep it current, accurate, and complete. You agree that Company may store and use the Registration Data you provide for use in maintaining your account. Company have the right to confirm or otherwise verify or check, in their sole discretion, the truth and accuracy of any registration information at any time. Verification of your registration information, specifically, your name, address and/or tax identification number, against a third party database may be considered to constitute a "credit check" under certain laws. Company is not making, as part of the registration process, and will not otherwise make, any type of inquiry to any third party regarding any individual's credit history and personal financial information without first obtaining such individual's express authorization to do so. Company may terminate your rights to any part of or the entire Website if any information you provide is false, incomplete or inaccurate.
4. Messaging and Data Fees. While there may not be fees associated with your download of the Website, you acknowledge and agree that you are subject to standard text messaging and data use rates set by your telecommunications carrier that are used in connection with the Website.
5. Medical Disclaimers; No Provider-Patient Relationship; Provider Information.
a. You acknowledge and agree that you and/or your duly licensed medical personnel will be solely responsible for and will have complete authority, responsibility, supervision, and control over the provision of all medical services and other professional health care services performed for you, and that all diagnoses, treatments, procedures, and other professional health care services provided to you (collectively, "Medical Services") will be provided and performed exclusively by or under the supervision of you and/or your duly licensed medical personnel, in their sole discretion, which must be in accordance with all applicable laws.
b. Use of the Website and/or any information or content that is included on or transmitted through the Website is not intended to and will not create any healthcare provider/patient relationship of any kind involving Company or its affiliates.
c. Any content available on or through the Website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for the professional judgment of a healthcare professional in diagnosing and treating patients. Neither the content nor any other service offered by or through the Website is intended to be substituted for medical diagnosis or treatment without the approval of a health care provider or medical professional. Company does not recommend or endorse any specific drugs, tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, "off-label" drug uses or other information that may be mentioned on or transmitted through the Website (regardless if the foregoing is mentioned or transmitted by healthcare providers, insurance providers, or similar professionals or organizations). Your reliance upon any information obtained or used by you is solely at your own risk. Company is not responsible for the accuracy of any information or content provided or sent by you or other users of the Website, including your physician, other healthcare providers, insurance providers, or their representatives. You are responsible for verifying the accuracy of any information you send or receive through the Website, including any of your patient health information, data, or records.?
d. Company makes the Website available as a service to consumers and Providers for the purposes of providing an informative and educational resource. Company may, but has no obligation to, review content posted on the Website. It is important to note, however, that the timeliness and accuracy of any or all of the content is not guaranteed. Neither the authors (whether users of the Website or not), Company, nor any other party who has been involved in the preparation or publication of any content can assure you that such content is in every respect accurate or complete, and they are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such content.
6. Privacy and Protected Health Information.
a. With respect to its operation of the Website, and to the extent required by (1) the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ("HIPAA") and the regulations promulgated thereunder, and (2) the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act ("HITECH") and any regulations promulgated thereunder (HIPAA and HITECH, collectively, the "Privacy Laws"), Company will fully comply with the Privacy Laws applicable to business associates and maintain the confidentiality of any Protected Health Information (as defined by the Privacy Laws) ("PHI") transmitted or made available through the functionality of the Website or the Third Party Websites.
c. When you use the Website to upload, transmit, or receive PHI, you agree that, to the extent applicable, you shall comply with all applicable state and federal laws including, but not limited to, the Privacy Laws. you represent and warrant that you will, at all times, comply with all laws directly or indirectly applicable to you that may now or hereafter govern the gathering, use, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure, maintenance, and storage of PHI. You agree that Company, and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Website, have the right to monitor, retrieve, store, review, and use PHI, if applicable, in connection with the transmission of any PHI.
d. To the extent permissible under the Privacy Laws and any other applicable Federal and State laws, you grant to Company a perpetual, unlimited license to use the data and information that is compiled or passes through the Website that specifically relates to You, your patient care, your Provider's procedures or diagnoses, or insurance provider procedures, policies, coverage, or payments, and any related information (collectively, the "Data"), in a de-identified format as defined under the Privacy Laws for data benchmarking, sharing, warehousing, resource utilization, and similar data analysis services; provided, however, that Company shall comply with the Privacy Laws in connection with any such actions.
7. Actions Prohibited. You agree not to use the Website to do any of the following:
a. Scan, probe, or test the vulnerability of the Website or any service connected to the Website, nor breach the authentication or security measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website;
b. Trace, seek to trace, reverse look-up any information on any other user of or visitor to the Website, or any other customer of Company, including any Company account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website;
c. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server of Company, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means;
d. Use any "spider," "robot," "deep-link," "page-scrape," or other automatic device, program, methodology or algorithm, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to acquire, access, copy or monitor any portion of the Website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website;
e. Use any software, device, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website;
f. Take any action, intentionally or unintentionally, that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or the systems or networks of Company, or any systems or networks connected to Company or the Website;
h. Transmit or communicate any data that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
i. Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
j. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any data transmitted to other parties;
k. Transmit, access or communicate any data that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
l. Transmit, access or communicate any data that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
m. Transmit or communicate any data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or any telecommunications equipment;
n. Interfere with service to any user of the Website, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing" or otherwise interfere with or disrupt or circumvent the Website;
o. Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including securities exchange and any regulations, requirements, procedures or policies in force from time to time relating to the Website;
p. Monitor traffic or make search requests in order to accumulate information about individual users or collect or store personal data about other users; or
q. Modify, delete, or damage any information contained on the personal computer of any Website user.
8. Third Party Services. Any other websites, applications and portals owned and operated by third parties ("Third Party Services") provided, made available, linked to, or otherwise accessible through the Website are provided solely as a convenience to you and not under the control of Company. Company does not endorse, recommend, or otherwise make any representations or warranties with respect to any Third Party Services. Company does not have any responsibility or liability to you for any Third Party Services which you access and you use it at your own risk. Further, you agree to comply with any and all terms and conditions applicable to the use of Third Party Services and otherwise ensure that you have obtained all rights, licenses, and clearances that may be necessary to use such Third Party Services.
9. Ownership and Title. All title to and the rights in the Website, including ownership rights to patents (registrations, renewals, and pending applications), copyrights, trademarks, service marks, domain names, trade dress, trade secrets, Company's or third party other technology, any derivatives of and all goodwill associated with the foregoing is the exclusive property of Company and/or third parties.
10. Reverse Engineering. You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Website or any aspect of the Website, except where applicable law permits it despite this limitation. Further, you agree not to alter, duplicate, modify, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, make copies, create derivative works from, distribute or provide others with the Website, in whole or part, or transmit or communicate the Website over a network or to any third party.
11. Trademarks. Trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners. You are not granted any right or license with respect to any of the trademarks mentioned above and any use of such trademarks.
12. Export Law Assurances. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Website except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Website is accessed. In particular, but without limitation, the Website may not be exported or re-exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) any U.S. embargoed countries, or (2) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons' List or Entity List. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list and that you will comply will all applicable laws.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE WEBSITE AND ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTY: (1) AS TO THE CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELEVANCE, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT; (2) AS TO ANY INFORMATION OFFERED OR PROVIDED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE; OR (3) THAT THE WEBSITE MAY BE RELIED UPON FOR ANY REASON, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHER, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. COMPANY DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS. TO THE EXTENT THAT COMPANY MAY NOT DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY AS A MATTER OF APPLICABLE LAW, THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTY WILL BE THE MINIMUM PERMITTED UNDER SUCH LAW.
b. Defined Terms. "Claim" means each and every claim, request, accusation, allegation, assertion, complaint, petition, demand, suit, action, proceeding, and cause of action of every kind and description. "Indemnitee" means Company, its affiliates, and its and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, managers, members, agents, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns. "Loss" means each and every liability, loss, damage, and injury (including injury or damage to any property right, and injury, damage, or death to any Person), wound, wrong, hurt, harm, expense, deficiency, diminution in value, obligation, expenditure and disbursement of any kind or nature (including all fees, costs, and expenses of investigation, travel expenses, and value of time expended by personnel), settlement, fine, fee, cost, cost of court, and all expenses of litigation (including reasonable attorneys' fees) incident to any of the foregoing.
17. Release. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE USERS OF THE WEBSITE FOR ANY REASON, YOU RELEASE COMPANY (AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, JOINT VENTURES AND EMPLOYEES) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE ß 1542, WHICH PROVIDES: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
19. General Provisions.
c. Governing Law/Binding Arbitration.
ii. In exchange for the benefits of the speedy, economical, and impartial dispute resolution of arbitration, you choose to waive their right to resolution of their disputes in a court of law by judge or jury, and instead elect to treat their disputes, if any, pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules ("Arbitration Rules"), as then in effect, of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), in accordance with this Section 19(c).
1. The Parties agree that any controversy, dispute, or claim ("Dispute") arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be settled by a confidential, final, and binding arbitration in Dallas County, Texas administered by AAA pursuant to the Arbitration Rules. For the avoidance of doubt, any Dispute about the enforceability of this Section 19(c) or whether a Dispute is subject to this Section 19(c), will be resolved by arbitration.
2. The Parties desire and agree that any arbitration proceedings will be conducted before an arbitrator to be selected pursuant to the Arbitration Rules of the AAA ("Arbitrator") as expeditiously as possible and acknowledge that expeditious arbitration is in the interest of you.
3. You will maintain the confidential nature of the arbitration proceeding, except as may be necessary in connection with a court application for a preliminary remedy, a court action to challenge or enforce the arbitration award, or as otherwise required by law or judicial decision. You further agree that the Arbitrator will render the arbitration award in writing and explain the decision which, to the extent possible, will not include the Company's confidential information.
4. You waive to the fullest extent permitted by law any rights to appeal or to review of the arbitration award by any court or tribunal. The Member consent to exclusive jurisdiction of, and agree that sole venue will lie in, any state or federal court sitting in Dallas County, Texas for any allowable judicial proceeding relating to any arbitration under this Agreement, including entry of a judgment on the arbitration award.
5. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Section 19(c), a party may file an action in any state or federal court sitting in Dallas County, Texas to obtain provisional injunctive or equitable relief to prevent immediate and irreparable harm and to ensure that the relief sought by the aggrieved party is not rendered ineffectual pending the arbitration. Each Member waives any defense of inconvenient forum to the maintenance of any action so brought and waives any bond, surety, or other security that might be required of any other Member, Manager, or the Company with respect to such defense. Any party may make service on any other party by sending or delivering a copy of the process to the party to be served at the address and in the manner provided for the giving of notices in Section 19(e). Nothing in Section 19(e), however, will affect the right of any party to serve legal process in any other manner permitted by law or at equity. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event of a conflict between this Section 19(c) and the Arbitration Rules, this Section 19(c) controls.
d. Waiver of Class and Joint Claims. You expressly waive any right to join any party with any party in any claim against Company or its affiliates, and any other right to a class action against Company or its affiliates. Any arbitration (or, if arbitration of the action is not permitted by law, litigation) will be solely on behalf of an individual person, and will not be consolidated or joined with the claims of any other person or brought on behalf of a putative class unless previously agreed to in writing by both You and Company.
k. Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years of age. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, you have not been previously suspended or removed from the Website, you reside in the United States, and you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement. THE WEBSITE IS NOT FOR PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR ANY USERS PREVIOUSLY SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE WEBSITE BY COMPANY. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
l. Entity. If you are using the Website on behalf of an individual, company, entity, or other organization ("Entity"), you represent and warrant that (1) you are an authorized representative of the Entity with the authority to bind the Entity to this Agreement, (B) agree to be bound by this Agreement on behalf of the Entity, and (C) your Entity meets the eligibility requirements for the Website, as set forth in this Agreement. Further, you will be solely responsible for ensuring your Entity complies with this Agreement.
m. Force Majeure. Company will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation herein if the delay or failure is due to unforeseen events that are beyond Company's reasonable control, such as strikes, blockade, war, terrorism, riots, natural disasters, epidemic, or governmental action, in so far as such an event prevents or delays Company in fulfilling its obligations under this Agreement.
Parameno Health · 4887 Alpha Road #205 · Farmers Branch, TX 75244
PH 469.995.7877 · Parameno.Health