Parameno Health Services, LLC
Last updated August 2, 2021
At Company, we recognize that privacy of your Personal Information, as defined below, is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit our websites including but not limited to Company's Website and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
1. Personal Information Collected by the Service. Company uses information collected from users of the Service to personalize and improve your visit and experience at the Website and for other purposes set out below. Company gathers information in the following ways:
a. Information You Provide to Company. Through a user's interactions with the Service, Company collects "Personal Identifying Information," which is information that identifies an individual or relates to an identified individual, as defined under the Texas Identity Theft Enforcement and Protection Act ("TPPA"), including any information you have provided in connection with your use of the Service, as well as personal information regarding more sensitive areas, such as your government ID and certain other medical or health information, financial information, gender, marriage status, race/ethnicity, or veteran or disability status ("Sensitive Personal Information") and Protected Health Information (as defined by the Privacy Laws) ("PHI"). Personal Information is collected when you establish an online account, book an appointment, or communicate with Company about the Website. Company will also collect your PHI through patient intake documents if you choose to engage in the services of the Website subsequent to establishing an account.
b. Web Beacons. Company utilizes Google Analytic, which is provided by Google Inc. ("Google"), for Website to generate customizable resports to track and visualize data through the use of a page tag that functions as "Web Beacons." Web Beacons are web page elements which may employ cookie technology that enable Company to record data about visits to or transactions made on the Website. This information is sometimes known as "clickstream data." Company may use this data to analyze trends and statistics to improve your online experience or our customer service. No Personal Information is collected through the use of Web Beacons on the Website.
c. Mobile Device Identifiers. Mobile device identifiers help Company learn more about our users' demographics and internet behaviors. Mobile device identifiers are data stored on mobile devices that may track mobile device and data and activities occurring on and through it, as well as the applications installed on it. Mobile device identifiers enable collection of Personal Information, such as session data, marketing cookies, webform data, media access control, address and location, and tracking data, including without limitation IP address, domain server, type of device(s) used to access the Service, web browser(s) used to access the Service, referring webpage or other source through which you accessed the Service, other statistics and information associated with the interaction between your browser or device and the Service.
d. Cross Device Matching. To determine if users have interacted with content across multiple devices and to match such devices, we may work with partners, including but not limited to Google, who analyze device activity data and/or rely on your information (including demographic, geographic and interest-based data). To supplement this analysis, we may also provide de-identified data to these partners. Based on this data, we may then display targeted advertisements across devices that we believe are associated, or use this data to further analyze usage of Service across devices.
e. Cookies. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookies:
i. Essential Cookies. Essential Cookies are required for providing you with features or services that you have requested. For example, certain Cookies enable you to log into the secure areas of our Service. Disabling these Cookies may make certain features and services unavailable.
ii. Functional Cookies. Functional Cookies are used to record your choices and settings regarding our Service, maintain your preferences over time and recognize you when you return to our Service. These Cookies help us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
iv. Retargeting/Advertising Cookies. Retargeting/Advertising Cookies collect data about your online activity and identify your interests so that we can provide advertising that we believe is relevant to you. For more information about this, please see the section below titled "Information about Interest-Based Advertisements."
v. You can decide whether or not to accept Cookies through your internet browser's settings. Most browsers have an option for turning off the Cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, as well as (depending on your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of each new Cookie in a variety of ways. You may also be able to reject mobile device identifiers by activating the appropriate setting on your mobile device. You can also delete all Cookies that are already on your computer. Although you are not required to accept Company's Cookies, if you block, reject, or delete them, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you access the Service as some functionalities may not work.
vi. To explore what Cookie settings are available to you, look in the "preferences" or "options" section of your browser's menu. To find out more information about Cookies, including information about how to manage and delete Cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
2. Information Received on your Behalf. You may authorize us to obtain information, on your behalf, from other third-party sources. For example, if you submit claims to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service ("CMS") you may decide to authorize us to obtain information directly from CMS. If you authorize us to collect information from a third party, or if you authorize a third party to send us information, and you later decide that you no longer want us to collect that information, you may need to go to the third party source directly and ask that they stop transmitting information to us.
3. Information Received as a Business Associate. Upon your request or with your consent, your health care provider ("Provider") may share information about you, including your Personal Information and PHI with Company. Company shall only use such information as a "business associate" of a "covered entity" in accordance with any instructions or restrictions provided to Company by your Provider. With regard to such information, Company shall comply with the applicable provisions of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and the regulations promulgated thereunder, and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act and any regulations promulgated thereunder, to the extent such privacy laws are applicable to business associates.
4. Use of Information Collected By Company. Company uses the Personal Information collected in an effort to improve your experience with the Service, to provide services to you and to communicate with you about information that you request. Company may also use Personal Information to help target specific offers to you and to help Company develop and improve its Service. Additionally, Company may use your Personal Information to do any of the following:
a. Respond to user service requests,
b. Administer user accounts,
c. Provide service to our clients, which may include Providers,
d. Respond to your questions and concerns,
e. To communicate with users about our products, services, and related issues,
f. To administer fees and provide users with invoices or resolve billing issues, and/or
g. Conduct research and analysis.
6. Security of Personal Information. Company has reasonable and appropriate safeguards in place to help protect the Personal Information Company collects from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Although Company attempts to protect the Personal Information in our possession, no security system is perfect, and Company cannot promise that your Personal Information will remain absolutely secure in all circumstances.
7. Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation. Company limits the use of Personal Information to ways that are compatible and relevant to the purposes for which the Personal Information was collected or subsequently authorized or for which consent was obtained. Company will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
8. Retention of Personal Information. Company will retain your Personal Information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. Company will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with Company's business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our agreements.
a. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We seek to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure using appropriate physical, technical, organizational, and administrative security measures based on the type of Personal Information and how we are processing that data. This includes utilizing Wordfence/WP security, Fail2Ban, Firewall port blocking, and a host server that complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996. We endeavor to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and in storage. For example, the Service use industry standard Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology to allow for the encryption of Personal Information. We store and process your information on our servers in the United States. We maintain what we consider industry standard backup and archival systems. You should also help protect your data by appropriately selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanism; limiting access to your computer or device and browser; and signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
b. Although we work to protect the security of your account and other data that we hold in our records, for example, by making good faith efforts to store Personal Information in a secure operating environment that is not open to the public, please be aware that no method of transmitting data over the Internet or storing data is completely secure. We cannot and do not guarantee the complete security of any data you share with us, and except as expressly required by law, we are not responsible for the theft, destruction, loss, or inadvertent disclosure of your information or content.
c. If, at any time during or after our relationship, we believe that the security of your Personal Information may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we will endeavor to notify you as promptly as possible under the circumstances. If we have your email address, we may notify you by email to the most recent email address you have provided us in your account profile. Please keep your email address in your account up to date. You can update that email address anytime in your account profile. If you receive a notice from us, you can print it to retain a copy of it. To receive these notices, you must check your email account using your computer or mobile device and email application software. You consent to our use of email as a means of such notification. If you prefer for us to use the U.S. Postal Service to notify you in this situation, please email us at DPO@parameno.health. Please include your address when you submit your request. You can make this election any time, and it will apply to notifications we make after a reasonable time thereafter for us to process your request. You may also use this email address to request a print copy, at no charge, of an electronic notice we have sent to you regarding a compromise of your Personal Information.
d. We retain Personal Information about you consistent with all internal policies and procedures. We may retain Personal Information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or as is otherwise permitted or required by our data retention policies and procedures.
11. Children's Privacy.
12. Controlling Your Personal Information and Notifications. If you are a registered user of the Service, you can modify certain Personal Information or account information by logging in and accessing your account. If you wish to close your account, please email us at DPO@parameno.health. Company will use reasonable efforts to delete your account as soon as reasonably possible. Please note, however, that Company reserves the right to retain information from closed accounts consistent with our internal data retention policies and procedures. You must promptly notify us if any of your account data is lost, stolen, or used without permission.
13. Links to Third Party Websites from our Website. To the extent that our Website contains links to sites operated by third parties and not related to our products or services ("Linked Websites"), the Linked Websites are not controlled by us and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those companies. Before disclosing your Personal Information to Linked Websites, we advise you to examine their privacy policies. Disclaimer: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, nor any other brand mentioned on our site(s) endorse or sponsor this site(s) and are in no way affiliated with Company.
14. Texas Notice Requirement.
a. Texas Identity Theft and Enforcement and Protection Act. The Texas IdentityTheft Enforcement and Protection Act provides Texas residents with the right to be notified of a security breach regarding their personal information. This section describes your TITEPA right to receive notification upon a breach. If you have any questions about this section or whether any of the following applies to you, please contact us at DPO@parameno.health and indicate "Texas Notice Requirement" in the subject line of your communication.
b. Notice. You have the right to receive proper notice within 60 days if Company determines there to have been a breach or has reason to believe a breach occurred, subject to certain exceptions provided under Tex. Bus. & Com. Code Ann. ß 521.053 (d). You will receive written notice by either mail or e-mail with the following information:
i. The date, estimated date, or estimated date range of the breach;
ii. The number of affected residents;
iii. The description of the Personal Information that was access or reasonably believed to have been accessed;
iv. The measures taken by Company regarding the breach; and
v. Company's contact information so you can inquire about the security breach and the Personal Information.
Address: 4887 Alpha Road, Suite 205, Farmers Branch, TX 75244
Parameno Health · 4887 Alpha Road #205 · Farmers Branch, TX 75244
PH 469.995.7877 · Parameno.Health